• Print Page Content
Our SchoolAcademic ProgrammesCulture & SportStudent LifeEnrolmentsInternational StudentsShortcut LoginsFacultiesImportant Dates and TimesFacilities for HireUniform ShopContact UsSupport Us 


Baradene Convent

Religious of the Sacred Heart who began the School in 1909 still reside in the Mitchelson House and, since 1960, in the Northern section of the Jubilee Wing.

Although most of the Sisters are retired from an active apostolate in the School, they are vitally involved with the staff and students by their prayers and interest. Assistance with reading support, attending College liturgies and events, and welcoming Year 7 girls in small groups for morning tea provide personal contact between the Sisters and students. The Sisters are also engaged in hospitality and Archives and are happy to continue their interest and valued contacts with the College, Parent Teacher Association and Alumnae.

The Sisters and lay people run an Associates of the Sacred Heart group open to all who are interested in an ongoing involvement and formation in the charism of the Society of the Sacred Heart.